3 de março de 2010

Exercícios sobre Pronouns -1º Ano

Let´s Practice ! Pronouns : Subject,Object,Possessive,Possessive adjective,Demonstrative


01.Complete o diálogo usando o pronome adequado ( Subject or Object ?)

(Mary and Carla)___________ go to school together.



- Are Brazilian too?

- No, I'm from Portugal.


(Julia and Mike) are good friends.


Anthony is a student, but goes to a different school.
(My family and I) live in Ohio.

(Claudia and her friends) are from Germany.
- I'm a teacher. What about ?

- I'm a teacher too.
My mother is German, but speaks English too.
(Jane, Steve and I) go to the movies every weekend.
(My friends and Laura) are coming to the party.
02. Marque a alternative correta.

1. love ice-cream.

A. ? I

B. ? She

C. ? Me
2.Shelly and .......... want to travel to Cuba.

A. ? they

B. ? me

C. ? I
03.I know .............! She's Mark's sister.

A. ? hers

B. ? she

C. ? her

04.Carla and Regina are in my class, but I never see ...................

A ? her

B ? them

C ? they

05.Where was John yesterday? I didn't see .............. all day.

A ? him

B ? you

C ? he

06. Where's Claire? ........... and Ann can help us.

A. ? They

B. ? She

C. ? Her

07. Give ............... that book. I need it now.

A. ? them

B. ? they

C. ? me

08. Please, get your bike and give ................ to Paul. He needs .........

A. ? it, him

B. ? its, it

C. ? it,

09. This book is not Paul's, it's ................

A. ? my

B. ? her

C. ? mine

10. Car is more expensive than ...................

A. ? Yours, her

B. ? Theirs, hers

C. ? Your, his

11. Teachers are so much older than .....................!

A. ? Hers, mine

B. ? Our, yours

C. ? His, my

12. Whose notebook is this?

- It's ................

A. ? her

B. ? their

C. ? his

13. - ................ bus leaves in ten minutes.

- Which one is ...................?

A. ? Theirs, their

B. ? His, her

C. ? Our, ours

14. Is this ............. pen?

- No, it's ...................

A. ? your, yours

B. ? his, their

C. ? my, yours

15. Did they take Sam's car?

- No, ........... car is parked outside.

A. ? my

B. ? his

C. ? hers

16. The blue shirt is ...................... and the green ones are ...................

A. ? mine, their

B. ? your, theirs

C. ? yours, theirs

17. .......... brother loves ............. friends.

A. ? Mine, her

B. ? Our, their

C. ? My, his

18.Agora complete ,adequadamente,este diálogo com os Demonstrative Pronouns :

Do you see boys over there? They're my cousins from New York.

- Wow, your earrings are so pretty!

- Thanks! I usually don't wear jewelry, but two are special!
- I love car!

- Which one?

- The gray one, next to the big truck.
- Do you remember shirts we saw at Macy's yesterday?

- Yes.

- They're on sale today. Let's go there and buy a few.
- Jane, is your bag?

- No, this one is Sara's.
- food is delicious! And it looks beautiful too.

- I'm glad you like it.
- Sorry I'm late!

- It's ok.
I like socks. They're so soft! (Mary and Carla) go to school together.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário